Proud Mary LR+ LM-

Proud Mary


You didn't see any guns: check.

Gang wars: Fall guys.

Bad people: check.

Downtown Foxy Brown: two-gunning like Leon Lai.

Hennessy: must we have these stereotypes?

Plot: Not much sense.

Needed: cliche-free script.

"If you love me": "Let me go."

"Don't turn your back on me, woman": "Don't you walk away from me!"

Could have been better written by: a Tweet bot.

To the rescue: Tina Turner.

Special Blaxploitation Scoring:

12" Afros: none.

'Fro picks: none.

Nik Nik shirts: none.

Leather trench coats: none.

High-waisted bell-bottoms: none.


Once I stopped waiting for it to get good, I sat back and enjoyed watching it. Wait for network TV, then check it out.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kizu Monogatari 1, 2 and 3

Solo LM

Last Jedi +/+