Kizu Monogatari 1, 2 and 3

Kizu Monogatari 1, 2 and 3

Best Line: "Why are you rubbing your cheek against my stomach so dearly?"

Runner Up: "And why is my school uniform ripped?"

Honorable Mention: "If I can't die for their sake, I don't call a person a friend."

Gruesome Grisly Carnage: Check.

Trigger Warning: Big Boobs with a 12 year-old face.

Trigger Warning: Big Boobs with a 500 year-old face.

Boob Fu: I've waited 35 years to write that.

Vampires: Check.

Trigger Warning: Japanese Teen Love.

Kiss Shot: Pure killer, but not in a pool hall.

Zonker: Shows his dark side.

Sora Nagihara: Comes very close to showing up in the final scene. But doesn't.

Trigger Warning: Frustration is a key element of Japanese adolescent erotica.

Weird manga graphics that switch back and forth between representational and ideographic styles: Check.

Extremely interesting and extremely entertaining (the audience was gasping and howling in places), and in the end, completely incomprehensible. Highly recommended.

Check it out.

Boobs: Wait, I already mentioned that.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solo LM

Last Jedi +/+