=+Hands on the Hardbody LM+

Hands on a Hardbody


Eat something heavy: It's gonna take you down...

It's like a movie I saw: Highlander.

She started laughing. She said: Holy Ghost!

Norma may surprise me: She's a little bit spiritual.

Thirty-seven hours: Have you always smoked non-filters?

Our judges are: Strictly volunteers.

I'd compare it to: Killing a deer.

Our god is an awesome god: Dance 'til it comes.

I have no idea if this documentary is known outside of Texas, but at one time it had a cult following here, especially among poker players. I can remember guys in their 50s and 60s, who probably had never owned a social security number, sitting around the table and talking about the reads they had picked up watching it. If you have a chance to, check it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kizu Monogatari 1, 2 and 3

Solo LM

Last Jedi +/+