Black Panther LR

 Black Panther


Hot chicks: With spears and shaved heads.

EMS: Bad guys; tattoos; superpowers.

Dancing: Let the Challenge Begin!

Q: High School girl invents sneakers.

Let the refugees in: To South Korea?

Piper Cub: Seoul => Johannesburg VFR.

Let The Challenge Begin II!

Fight Scenes: Surreal, stylized, silly.

Focus puller: Uncredited.

It kept my attention after the first fifteen minutes. Wait for the dollar movies, then check it out.

Caveat: I don't really like supermovies unless they're sendups. This one was probably in the upper quartile of the few I've seen. I liked the villain, Ullyses, and kept rooting for him. If they made a movie about him, I'd tough it out and go see it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kizu Monogatari 1, 2 and 3

Solo LM

Last Jedi +/+