A Monster Calls LR- LM

 1-15-2017

A Monster Calls

*Special treat preview: there's going to be a Lego Batman movie. Looks great! I don't go to enough kid's flicks, so I seldom get treated to the kid's previews.

Really cool monster: Check.

Scariness at Midnight: Check, but it's actually 12:07.

1930's monster movie music: Nice touch.

Sigourney Weaver's perfect accent: English; Australian; Canadian -- one of those places.

Animated Tales: Mushi-Puro-esque.

Casio 3-Button Classic: A168W

Mother promises to become a zombie: I'm really not sure I understood this correctly. I was distracted by a really cute waitress.

Excellent Life Coaching for young and old alike: Check.

Excellent flick. Check it out.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kizu Monogatari 1, 2 and 3

Solo LM

Last Jedi +/+