Wolf Guy (1975), starring Sonny Chiba

Wolf Guy (1975), starring Sonny Chiba

The tiger is coming: To kill me!

Who is: Shinichi Chiba?!

Stunts by: Japan Action Club!

All 3 members of the Mobs were: Slashed to death!

Motorcycle Fu! Knife Fu! Tiger Fu! Wolf Fu! Lick-the-blood-off-the-fingers Fu! Yakuza Fu! Syphilis Fu! Politician Fu! (Hard to distinguish from Syphilis Fu!) 15th-day-of-the-lunar-cycle Fu! More Tiger Fu! Shibaraku Fu! JCIA Fu! Hypnotism Fu! Tomato-juice-blood-transfusion Fu! Werewolf Fu!!!

Suck that gut in!

Keystone Kop Fu! Katie’s-dying-words Fu! Wolf Howl Fu!

Shotgun Fu! Mini-skirted-hillbilly-girl Fu!

My name is Taka: I was named after your mother!

My name is Taka: And off go my clothes!

My name is Taka: Let my body give you some relief!

Nursing Memories: Wolf Guy and 1Q84!

Miki Fu! Jeep Fu!

I think the best Sonny Chiba stuff is when he gets to be funny. This isn’t one of his funnier ones, but it’s still pretty good--on par with, say, Wandering Ginza She-Cat Gambler--Part II, etc. Check it out! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kizu Monogatari 1, 2 and 3

Solo LM

Last Jedi +/+