First Love (2019 Miike Takeshi) LM++ LR

First Love (2019 Miike Takeshi)

Rocky!

You must be tired from prison: I've booked you a room in a spa!

You're dealing with: A large tumor!

Hallucinations: I see people!

Don't get blood on my pants: I can't wear them again!

For now: I don't think you should go back to work!

Dancing-hallucination-in-his-skivvies Fu!

I want to see things myself: But I don't want to take drugs!

Sword Fu; Gun Fu; Taser Fu!

GPS Fu; SUV Fu; General Badassery Fu!

Yakuza Fu; Triad Fu!

Speed Freak Fu; Captive-girl Fu!

How many: Does that make today?

Just-Say-No Fu!

Nothing-is-as-it-seems, nothing-goes-right, caper/vengeance/sexual-slavery film. Think of written-by Donald Westlake on a tub of bad acid.

Raunchy, Extremely violent, Extremely bloody: So a great date pic!

Miise Takashi at the very very top of his game--with one of his patented freaky endings.

If you are in to this kind of thing, this is the best you will get to see for a while. Check it out!

Spoiler:

Don't ever let yourself think you know who the next badass will be.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kizu Monogatari 1, 2 and 3

Solo LM

Last Jedi +/+