Downhill LR LM-

Downhill

Elaine! Check.

Rickey Bobby! Check.


Euro-Trash Girl: check.


Ski lifts: check.


Brushing teeth in different sinks: This is no movie, this is Cinema!


I ran: To get help!


‘Shrooms: You texted?


Tight muscles, it’s recommended: I could fuck you through a wall!


Skiing is stupid: Yup!


What we have here is Force Majeure turned into a Seinfeld episode by converting all the shudders into cringes. 


 I don’t get the remaking of foreign films. I don’t have a problem with retellings such as The Magnificent Seven or a Fistfull of Dollars, but reshoots of movies like The Femme Nikita or Girl with the Dragon Tattoo just baffle me. They lose all spark. If they want to avoid subtitles, why don’t they just dub them?


Anyway, this is a flick about all the people you go to the movies to forget about. You may or may not want to check it out.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kizu Monogatari 1, 2 and 3

Solo LM

Last Jedi +/+