Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door LR LM

Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door

Spike, Jet, Faye-Faye, Ed, Ein Sama: check.

Seatbelts! Smokin' Luckies!

Ein Sama: Shogi master.

Man needs: Protein.

Bean that you can't see: In the Moroccan Quarter.

2070's Mars: Drive-in movies.

But tough girls are: My type.

Broom Fu, Fire Extinguisher Fu, Monorail Fu: check.

I found him! Trick or Treat: Press My reset button.

Swordfish race playing rat: Macy's Parade on Halloween.

It's not a love story unless: Everyone dies.

I'll never understand why I think such dark emotional idealism is an elevated art form. Is there any other kind? No strings left un-pulled. Limited theatrical release. Check it out.


Butterflies are: Free!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kizu Monogatari 1, 2 and 3

Solo LM

Last Jedi +/+